24 Hour Fitness said it plans to reopen many of its clubs across the United States. However, many of them will not be on the reopening list, and some of those locations are in Washington state.
“Not every club has made the reopening list. We’ve looked hard at how we can best serve our members, and have refocused our resources where we believe they can do the most good. Unfortunately, this has meant closing some locations and saying goodbye to some valued team members, whom we will dearly miss,” the fitness club announced on its Facebook page.
On its website, the fitness company listed the following clubs that will close in Washington:
- Auburn, 915 Auburn Way N.
- Everett, 11014 19th Avenue SE.
- Kent, 12922 SE Kent Kangley Road.
- Lakewood, 5919 Lakewood Towne Center Blvd.
- Puyallup, 307 37th Ave.
- Renton, 4110 NE Fourth St.
- Seattle, 20202 Ballinger Way NE.
- Vancouver, 2913 NE 72nd Drive.
24 Hour Fitness temporarily closed many of its more than 430 clubs, located in 14 states, back in March in response to the coronavirus pandemic.
© 2020 Cox Media Group