A large fire heavily damaged commercial building in Enumclaw.
Crews were called to the two-alarm fire at 2200 Cole Street at 11:15 p.m. Monday. Firefighters from seven departments responded and crews are still at the scene to monitor flare ups early Tuesday.
The fire started on the second floor of the two-story building.
The son of the building’s owner suffered smoke inhalation when he tried to go inside the building to get his dog, which is missing.
The building was purchased about a month ago and is a machine shop that was set to open in the next few weeks. The address comes back to a company called Stageplan, Inc.
KIRO 7's Ranji Sinha will have live updates throughout our morning newscast.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.