FEDERAL WAY, Wash. - Police are investigating after a 14-year-old girl was shot Wednesday in Federal Way.
Investigators said the shooting happened in the 1900 block of Southwest 320th Street at about 12:30 p.m.
Police said there was a fight between several people who knew each other when one person pulled out a gun and fired two rounds.
A teen who was watching the fight was hit, police said.
The teen was taken to Harborview Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries.
Suspect information has not been released at this time.
The investigation remains ongoing.
More news from KIRO 7
- Second Skyline High School student dies of overdose in less than 2 months
- Woman wearing hair bow crafted from methamphetamine arrested in Arkansas
- One year to Real ID: What you need to know now
- ‘Dangerous' felon on the run after deadly Burien shootout
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.