SEATTLE - A 13-year-old girl and a 25-year-old man were arrested after graffiti was found on Seattle City Hall on Friday.
Security guards told responding officers they witnessed the two damage the building.
“Strike for our futures!” was spray-painted on a building wall, according to a picture posted by Seattle police.
Both were transported to the West Precinct, police said.
Police said the 13-year-old girl was released to her parents and the man was booked into the King County Jail.
More news from KIRO 7
- Beloved Lakewood barbershop owner murdered in strange, sprawling crime spree
- Police identify suspect in Rainier Beach homicide
- Rare video shows glacial outburst on Mount Rainier
- Nordstrom at Northgate Mall shuts down permanently, paves way for redevelopment project
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.