SEATTLE - An 11-year-old girl who the Seattle Police Department had been searching for since Tuesday morning has been found and was reunited with her family.
Police said around 9:35 a.m. Tuesday that 11-year-old Zoe Burns was missing and was last seen in North Seattle. Around 3:50 p.m., police said they found Zoe.
Seattle police told KIRO 7 there was nothing suspicious about her disappearance, but because she's a juvenile, they would not give details as to why.
Update: Zoe has been found and is being reunited with her family. Thanks for everyone's help. https://t.co/4l1B3nq9B4— Seattle Police Dept. (@SeattlePD) March 5, 2019
More news from KIRO 7
- Search underway for 4 suspects after home invasion in Renton
- Add-ons to Ballard and West Seattle light rail lines could increase costs as much as $2 billion
- Lost and found: Uber reveals weirdest items left behind by riders
- Research to be presented in Seattle after 2nd man seems to be free of HIV after transplant
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.