Seattle police are investigating a shooting that injured two people on Friday night at a house party in the University District.
The shooting happened in the 5200 block of 20th Avenue Northeast. Police arrived at the scene just after 10 p.m. after receiving reports of shots fired. They arrived to find a 24-year-old male with a gunshot wound to the arm. He was brought to Harborview Medical Center by medics.
A second victim, a 22-year-old man, was later dropped off at Swedish First Hill in a private vehicle with a gunshot wound to the calf.
Police said the suspects are outstanding.
Gang detectives are at the scene and the investigation remains ongoing.
More news from KIRO 7
- 72-year prison sentence for killing grandmother and college student
- Mom killed shielding children from car on 1st day of school
- DUI suspect killed in jump off SR 520 Bridge
- Leaked city documents give protesters heads-up on homeless camp cleanups
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.