A 31-year-old man is in serious condition and "at least" two people are detained after a shooting Monday afternoon in downtown Seattle, officials said.
Officers responded at about 12:30 p.m. to a shooting in the area of 2nd Avenue and Pine Street. The SPD later tweeted that two people are detained in connection with the shooting, and the area is still being searched with K-9.
The victim was transferred to Harborview Medical Center with injuries and is in serious condition.
Police are still investigating.
More news from KIRO 7
- ’Went to the bone’: Man stabbed by suspect who was killed by police says officer saved his life
- Cyclist scared by fight on popular Seattle trail
- At Paris Air Show, Boeing vice president apologizes to families of crash victims
- Rechargeable battery cause of fire at Ballard home, fire officials say
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.