A special exhibit honoring Prince is coming to Seattle's Museum of Pop Culture.
"Prince from Minneapolis" will feature nearly 50 artifacts, including photos, artwork, a Prince guitar and outfits from the Purple Rain Tour and film.
The museum said guests will experience Prince at key moments in his career, from his early days to the Purple Rain tour and beyond.
The exhibit is set to open on April 6.
More news from KIRO 7
- Aberdeen elementary school teacher arrested on suspicion of child rape
- Tonight at 5 p.m.: Family says buying new puppy left them stuck with $7,200 bill, no puppy
- PHOTOS: North Bend buried under feet of snow
- Lynnwood Police searching for missing 18-year-old international student
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.