KIRO-TV Summer Internship Program – News Department (June – August)
The News Department Internship is designed for students interested in the behind the scenes workings of a TV News program. Interns will assist the Producers in researching stories and writing show scripts. Interns will also have the opportunity to accompany KIRO-TV news crews in the field on occasion.
- The student must be registered at a University, College, Community College or Vocational-Technical Institute.
- The student should have junior or senior status, or be in the last year of a Community College or Vocational-Technical program.
- All internships require a minimum of 20 hours per week covering a period of 10-16 weeks, depending on the school's quarter or semester length.
- While KIRO-TV considers the Internship program format valuable in observing the student's attitude, talents, and skills, it is understood that no guarantees are given for future employment.
- Students will only be offered an Internship after KIRO-TV receives satisfactory results from a standard pre-employment drug and background screen.
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or:
Attn: Human Resources
2807 Third Avenue
Seattle, WA 98121