Do you like to mix your breakfast cereals together or has the idea never crossed your mind?
Either way, General Mills is preparing to mix and match its cereals for you.
The company is releasing three new "mashup" cereals early this year:
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Blasted Shreds
- Lucky Charms Frosted Flakes
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Blasted Shreds
The shreds are sweeter versions of Mini Wheats.
While Kellogg produces the iconic Frosted Flakes cereal, “frosted flakes” is not a trademarked term.
So sadly, Tony the Tiger will not be dancing with the Lucky Charms leprechaun. At least not officially.
- At least 15 earthquakes reported near Mount St. Helens
- Man told to stop homeless 'sleep overs' or have house condemned
- Homeowner willing to sell home to city of Seattle to save neighborhood from new development
- Family sues AVIS, says to blame for Renton man's death
- Flu now widespread in Washington state
Cox Media Group