KING COUNTY, Wash. - A 38-year-old Issaquah man who a King County Search and Rescue team searched for Tuesday underwater at Rattlesnake Lake, body was recovered Wednesday.
Crews suspended their search for the man Tuesday night after he either fell or jumped into the lake from an inflatable boat, officials said.
At about 7:30 p.m. crews responded and launched a search for the man after he didn't resurface. His two friends also searched for him for approximately 22 minutes.
Eastside fire crews said they had rescue swimmers in the water and used a drone to help in the search.
After searching for more than an hour, crews did not locate him but resumed their search the next day.
Officials said he was found Wednesday afternoon.
More news from KIRO 7
- Father of two killed by alleged drunken driver in Tacoma
- Woman sent to hospital after posing with octopus on face
- 15-year-old boy shot by Kent police officer during traffic stop
- Dayton, Ohio, shooting: Gunman expressed interest in committing mass shooting
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.