Officers arrested a student on Sunday evening after a threat was posted on social media, police said.
The Issaquah Police Department received a report that a female student at Issaquah High School posted a video on social media that had inappropriate and threatening language.
There wasn’t a specific date or time mentioned in the post, according to investigators.
Police started an investigation and quickly arrested the student.
She was booked into the King County Juvenile Detention Center on felony harassment charges.
Classes will operate normally this week.
More news from KIRO 7
- UW nutritionist: Non-meat Impossible burgers don't deserve a health halo
- Woman frightened by cougar on roof, but it wasn't a cougar at all
- Man stabbed at UW light rail station, deputies say
- Police investigating drive-by shooting in Puyallup after car sale gone wrong
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.