SAMMAMISH, Wash. - UPDATE: Additional racist graffiti was reported Friday, February 22. The investigation is ongoing. Sheriff's deputies have not released a suspect description.
ORIGINAL TEXT: King County sheriff's detectives are investigating a racist vandalism spree in Sammamish.
Overnight, someone spray painted racist words on garages and walls of four homes in the Klahanie neighborhood.
Detectives are hoping neighbors' surveillance cameras captured the suspect.
Investigators said so far, they have no leads.
Some neighbors started a gofundme account to raise money to help clean off the paint and to buy magnetic stickers saying, "Hate has no home here."
More news from KIRO 7
- UW Medicine data breach: Approximately 974,000 affected patients
- Officers arrest man suspected of sex trafficking in King County
- Serial burglar arrested, tracked by footprints in snow
- Matt Shea introduces bill to repeal I-1639 gun measure
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.