BELLEVUE, Wash. — Bellevue fire tweeted a photo Saturday afternoon that shows significant fire damage to a boat.
Fire officials said they received multiple calls reporting a boat was on fire at 3900 118th Ave. SE.
When a fire crew arrived at the scene, personnel at the marina where the boat was located and Mercer Island police had started extinguishing the fire and fire crews finished the work, officials said. No one was on the boat.
The crew said a neighboring boat received minor heat damage and there was no damage to the boat dock.
No injuries were reported, fire officials did not say who owns the boat.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
More news from KIRO 7
- Woman dies from injuries after being shot in Beacon Hill neighborhood
- Man taken into custody after standoff with police
- Climber killed on Mt. Rainier identified; two others injured
- Police: Woman charged with suffocating 3-year-old stepdaughter planned killing for days
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
Cox Media Group