VANCOUVER, Wash. - Police in Vancouver, Wash. are seeking the public’s help in locating or identifying anyone who may be associated with an urn containing cremated remains that was donated to a Goodwill.
Police said the urn was dropped off at the store located at 6425 Northeast Fourth Plain Boulevard.
On Sunday, an employee at the store was going through donations and discovered the urn.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Sam's Club abruptly closes in Seattle, Renton, Auburn
- U.S. issues 'do not travel' advisory for 5 states in Mexico
- Influenza surveillance map: Where is the flu in my state
- Drug-related robbery that killed deputy involved home with children inside
- Heavy snow creating rough driving conditions over Snoqualmie Pass
Police are hoping to turn the urn over to family members, as it is believed this item was inadvertently donated.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Vancouver Police Department’s evidence unit at 360-487-7404.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.