A man drove himself to the hospital in a car with six bullet holes after a shooting near Tukwila.
Washington State Patrol is investigating a shooting on Martin Luther King Jr Way South near Interstate 5. It happened shortly after 5 a.m.
A KIRO 7 photographer was at Harborview Medical Center when the man drove up to the hospital in bullet-riddled car with a shattered back window.
The man was being treated.
- WSU student who attended Charlottesville demonstration resigns as College Republican president
- Live in Washington state and concerned about North Korea? Read this
- Fleas in Arizona test positive for infectious plague
- PHOTOS: Washington's missing children (Updated August 4, 2017)
- VIDEO: ‘Deadpool 2’ Stunt Woman Dies After Motorcycle Crash On Set
© 2018 Cox Media Group.