Renton police have arrested a man suspected of raping a child at his martial arts studio.
The man is suspected of sexual contact with a 10-year-old female student at his studio in the Cascade neighborhood of south Renton.
The child told her parents and they reported the man to police, officials with the Renton Police Department said.
Police said the complaint alleges the man engaged the child in sexual activity on multiple occasions.
Renton police would like to speak with anyone who has information on this case.
Contact Detective Jarratt at the Renton Police Department at (425) 430-7500 and reference case number 17-12449.
“We understand that because we are unable to share more specific information at this time, parents may be concerned that their children may have also been victimized,” Renton police said in a release. “We ask that parents who have such concerns reach out to the King County Sexual Assault Resource center at 1-888-99VOICE to discuss any general questions they may have.”
More news from KIRO 7:
- One dead in Lake Stevens 3-car crash
- Suspect arrested after woman killed, infant found abandoned in her home
- Popular Seattle-area trail could be logged and 'dramatically change for decades'
- Seattle and Trump become weapons in state senate campaign
- Two men shot in Seattle's University District
© 2018 Cox Media Group.