SEATTLE - One of two men who were shot in Seattle's University District has died.
Officers were called to reports of shots fired in an alley near Northeast 42nd Street and University Way Northeast just before 1:30 a.m. Thursday morning.
Scroll down to continue reading
- One dead in Lake Stevens 3-car crash
- Suspect arrested after woman killed, infant found abandoned in her home
- Popular Seattle-area trail could be logged and 'dramatically change for decades'
- Seattle and Trump become weapons in state senate campaign
- Two men shot in Seattle's University District
Officers located two men with gunshot wounds in a parking lot.
Both victims are in their early 20s. One was shot in the head; the other was shot in the chest.
The victims were taken to Harborview Medical Center. Both had life-threatening injuries. One man later died.
According to witnesses, it appeared there was an argument within a group of people just before the shots were fired.
Seattle police said there is no suspect information.
Anyone with information is asked to call detectives at 206-233-5000.
© 2017 Cox Media Group.