A memorial fund is being established for Tacoma Police Officer Reginald "Jake" Gutierrez, who was killed Wednesday night responding to a domestic violence call.
Donations can be made to the 'Officer Jake Gutierrez Memorial Fund' through this webpage, or by visiting any Wells Fargo Bank location.
The memorial fund and is created in partnership with the Tacoma Police Officers Union and Tacoma-Pierce County Crime Stoppers, who said all of the funds donated in memory of Officer Gutierrez will go directly to the officer's family.
Gutierrez was a 17-year veteran patrol officer with the Tacoma Police Department and is survived by his fiancé, children and a large family.
Team coverage of Tacoma officer shot and killed:
- Timeline: Tacoma police shooting suspect killed after standoff
- Memorial for fallen Tacoma officer grows outside police headquarters
- PHOTOS: Mourners leave flowers for fallen Tacoma officer
- See photos from the procession here.
- Download the KIRO 7 News apps to get breaking alerts
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
How to donate for fallen Tacoma officer Jake Gutierrez
Street in park to be named after slain Tacoma police officer Reginald…
Family says monument to slain man damaged, wants cemetery to pay
Marchers use President Trump's 100th day to protest climate policies
Former Seahawk Marshawn Lynch takes out full page ad in Seattle Times to…