Federay Way police are working to solve the murder of a 27-year-old Renton woman.
Crystal Hawkins' body was dumped at St. Francis Hospital in Federal Way on October 25th, according to investigators.
Court documents reveal an employee saw Hawkins on the ground outside the main entrance around 4 a.m. and heard a vehicle leaving at a high rate of speed.
The employee and rushed to provide aid. Hawkins had severe head trauma, a CT scan revealed she'd been shot in the head, according to a search warrant. Hawkins was pronounced dead at the hospital.
Hawkins lived in Renton with her mom.
Investigators say Hawkins left the Renton home in her mother's blue 2005 Volvo XC90, it was found in Kent hours later with a significant amount of blood inside, according to court documents.
Detectives are looking for any tips from the public that will help catch her killer. Tips can be made at www.safecityfw.com http://www.safecityfw.com, or call 253-835-2121.
More news from KIRO 7:
- He stopped a massive fraud, but this officer says pink shoes kept him from promotion
- Early snow falls in greater Seattle area, North Sound
- PHOTOS: Snow falling in parts of Seattle, Western Washington
- Error results in hundreds of City Light customers getting massive bills for unpaid electricity
- Daylight saving time 2017: When do we set our clocks back?
© 2017 Cox Media Group.