Seattle police are working to identify the suspects who stole bikes worth $13,000 after the owner saw them listed on eBay.
The bikes were recovered by police this week after the victim contacted them after finding one listed on the e-commerce website.
When police filed warrants to find the seller, one was recovered at a home in the 600 block of 3rd Avenue South and what police said was a crank and shock assembly in a second location in SeaTac.
The second bike was intercepted by police after it was sold and headed to the East Coast, police said.
Investigators are working to track down the suspects.
- Olivia Newton-John's ex found in Mexico years after mysterious disappearance
- Escort accused of shooting Everett client in the head
- Dog mauled, killed by pit bull at PetSmart during grooming appointment
- Seattle taco truck may be forced to move after 'aesthetically unappealing' complaints
- Woman's bizarre Thanksgiving abduction story in doubt after new video surfaces
© 2018 Cox Media Group.