SEATTLE - A man’s body was found in a lily pond at Volunteer Park on Monday.
Police found the body before 8 a.m.
Officers say they are investigating the death but it does not seem suspicious.
The body was first spotted by a park employee.
Stay with kiro7.com for updates.
Trending on kiro7.com
- Pockets of snow possible in some areas Tuesday
- Officer gunned down outside Florida Walmart dies; suspect at large
- Man goes on destructive rampage in stolen truck
- WATCH: Meryl Streep calls out Trump, ask for empathy during Golden Globes speech
- Beautiful video: Ice circle seen spinning on Snoqualmie River
© 2017 Cox Media Group.
Body found in lily pond at Volunteer Park
King County prosecutor endorses safe injection sites for drug users
74-year-old shot by stray bullet while sleeping dies
Homeless people file lawsuit after sweep, claiming rights violated
Seattle women's march estimates 50,000 attendees after Trump inauguration