649 AM PDT Thu May 17 2018
The Flood Warning continues for
The Stehekin River at Stehekin.
* until late Saturday night.
* At 6:30 AM Thursday the stage was 23.82 feet.
* Flood stage is 24.00 feet.
* Minor flooding is forecast.
* Forecast...Rise above flood stage by late this afternoon and
continue to rise to near 24.2 feet by tonight. The river is
forecast to fall below flood stage by Saturday early afternoon.
* At 24.0 feet...The River may be out of its banks in spots and onto
the Stehekin Valley Road and Company Creek Road.
* At 23.8 feet...McGregor's Meadow Road will be mostly flooded.
* At 23.5 feet...Some water may be over McGregor Meadows Road and the
drive through the Tollber pasture. Part of the Harlequin Campground
may be flooded.
LAT...LON 4849 12076 4832 12057 4825 12067 4831 12101 4848 12103