East Slopes of Central Oregon Cascades-
East Slopes of the Northern Oregon Cascades-
Central Mountains of Oregon-Lower Columbia Basin of Oregon-
East Slopes of the Southern Washington Cascades-
Lower Columbia Basin of Washington-
Eastern Washington Southern Columbia Basin-
831 AM PDT Thu Jul 12 2018
...FIRE WEATHER WATCH REMAINS IN EFFECT FROM FRIDAY AFTERNOON
THROUGH FRIDAY EVENING FOR GUSTY WINDS AND LOW HUMIDITY FOR FIRE
WEATHER ZONES 610, 639, 640, 641, AND 675...
* AFFECTED AREA...In Washington...fire weather zones 639...
western half of zone 641...and northern half of zone 675
covering the Eastern Columbia River Gorge...the Simcoe
Highlands...the Lower Columbia Basin...and the Hanford District.
In Oregon... fire weather zones 610...639...640 and 641
covering the East Slopes of the Oregon Cascades...the Eastern
Columbia River Gorge...the Lower Columbia Basin...and Central
* TIMING...Winds will increase around 1 PM and become breezy in
many areas by late afternoon and early evening.
* WIND...West to Northwest 10 to 20 mph with local gusts to 30
* HUMIDITY...8 to 15 percent.
* IMPACTS...Any fires that develop will likely spread rapidly.
Outdoor burning is not recommended.
A Fire Weather Watch means that critical fire weather conditions
are forecast to occur. Listen for later forecasts and possible
Red Flag Warnings.