BRINNON, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol is investigating a fatal crash near the Jefferson and Mason county line.
The crash involving a car and a dump truck on SR 101 near Webster lane, just south of Brinnon or 12 miles north of Lilliwaup, happened shortly after 8 a.m. Thursday.
The dump truck is on its side and has spilled its load of dirt. As of 9 a.m., it was blocking both lanes of traffic.
No information about the person or persons killed or the vehicle they were in has been released.
The Washington State Department of Transportation and fire personnel are heading to the scene.
More news from KIRO 7
- Male birth control: Seattle couple opens up about gel study
- Mandy Stavik case: Man on trial for Whatcom County teen’s 1989 murder
- Daughters of slain officer blame Tacoma Police Department for his death
- Police say teenage girl shot by woman at Tukwila gas station
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.