SEATTLE - Drivers who plan on using the northbound SR 99 Tunnel in Seattle Friday night through Saturday morning will need to take an alternate route.
The northbound lanes will be closed from Friday, July 19 at 10 p.m. to Saturday July 20 at 8 a.m.
Washington State Department of Transportation maintenance crews will check the jet fans, fire system, cameras, overhead signs and clean the tunnel.
Crews will close the southbound lanes in August for similar maintenance work.
More news from KIRO 7
- 5 Seattle neighborhoods affected by power outage
- Video shows moment man was knocked off of scooter; deputies search for hit-and-run driver
- King County executive accused of steering lucrative contract to two donors
- Edgar Martinez’s Hall of Fame moment with local Marine: ‘Thanks for being a DH in Iraq’
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.