KANSAS CITY, Mo. - The Kansas City Royals game against the Seattle Mariners on Saturday night was postponed because of rain and rescheduled as part of a doubleheader on Sunday.
The teams have split the first two games of the four-game series, with Seattle winning 5-2 Friday night to improve to 13-8 since the All-Star break.
The loss dropped the Royals to 3 1/2 games behind Cleveland in the AL Central.
- Just how bad is the Puget Sound air? This map will tell you
- Mom who killed home invader: 'It was either him or me and I wasn't going'
- Body of vacationer found buried on beach with only arm visible through sand
- PHOTOS: Blue Angels fly over Seattle, 8/3
- VIDEO: 'Tweakerville cam' goes live in Everett
Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.