SKOWHEGAN, Maine — A pregnant woman driving to the hospital died in a crash when she skidded over black ice, according to police.
Desiree Stout, 27, who was nine months pregnant, was headed to the hospital to be induced when her SUV crashed, according to WMTW.
Doctors performed an emergency C-section. The infant is in critical condition, police said.
The baby’s father, Harry Weeks, and Stout’s 8-year-old daughter were also injured in the crash.
- No more free checking for Bank of America customers with low balances
- One person badly burned when propane tanks explode in Sultan
- Arlington teacher accused of making comments about murdering children
- PE teacher strips naked, chases students around playground
- Seattle City Light pledges to eliminate backlogged billing issues
© 2020 Cox Media Group