DURHAM, N.C. - This burger has legs -- eight of them, to be exact.
A North Carolina restaurant, celebrating Exotic Meat Month, is serving a tarantula burger, WGHP reported.
More news from KIRO 7
- 'Tell my mom I love her if I die,' teen pleads as van seat fatally crushes him
- Washington Supreme court upholds death penalty for man who murdered Kirkland family
- 2 charged with murder after boy they abused as infant 21 years ago dies
- Friend: Mom sent 3 a.m. text days before SUV cliff crash
- Homeless camped on Seattle sidewalk: 'We intend to stay right here'
Bull City Burger and Brewery runs the exotic meat promotion every April, noting on its website that “We never met a meat we wouldn’t eat!”
The burger costs $30 and includes a beef burger, gruyere cheese, an oven-roasted tarantula and spicy chili sauce, WGHP reported.
But to bite into this burger, customers must enter a raffle. Customers must sign up for the Tarantula Challenge in the restaurant, then monitor Facebook and the restaurant’s website to see if their ticket is chosen.
If the winning participant eats the entire burger, they will receive a free T-shirt, WGHP reported.
Martha did it yesterday, Randall did it today, and now it's David D's turn to give it a shot!— Bull City Burger (@BullCityBurger) April 6, 2018
David D. ticket # 907656 give us a call and claim your tarantula burger. 🕷️ pic.twitter.com/rZh5cvTHKB
© 2018 Cox Media Group.