CROSBY, Texas - A man was hitting his wife Sunday morning when he was shot by her son, officials said.
Harris County deputies said the 17-year-old shot his stepfather around 2:20 a.m. while the man was beating the boy’s mother, KPRC reported.
The stepfather was flown to a hospital for treatment. His condition is unknown.
It is unclear if the teen will face any charges, KPRC reported.
More news from KIRO 7
- Paddleboarder drowns in Lake Washington off Mercer Island
- Motorcyclist in custody after leading troopers on high-speed chase across five counties
- Driver shot, killed by Tacoma officer during ‘routine’ traffic stop
- Winner of largest Washington Lotto jackpot in a decade comes forward
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.