PICKENS COUNTY, Ga. — It's the challenge going around the internet. Police departments across the country have participated in the "Lip Sync Challenge," including several from metro Atlanta.
But the Pickens County Sheriff's Department put out their version that has an important message: domestic violence.
Warning, the video may be disturbing for some and can be seen here.
More news from KIRO 7
- 'It's moving faster than we can': Thousands evacuated; fire roars into Redding, California
- Crews fight brush fire along SB I-5 in North Seattle
- Bus-only hours to be extended on 3rd Avenue
- "This is a miracle": Toddler rescued, revived by mother, sister after nearly drowning in septic tank
- Wife of man slain while camping with daughters speaks out; $30,000 reward offered
© 2020 Cox Media Group