WESTEROS AND ESSOS - For many it’s the end of an epoch cable television era, a seismic cultural shift, as HBO’s wildly popular “Game of Thrones” comes to an end after eight seasons.
Whether you loved it or hated, many fans of the medieval realism and the epic violent struggles for control of the Iron Throne or independence from it on the mythical continents of Westeros and Essos are sad the series is ending.
Fans took to social media Sunday night to express their opinions on the finale and the series’ end.
Not really mad at the Game Of Thrones ending. Some things were disappointing. Not shocked by Dany, nor mad she wasn’t queen. Side-eyeing Bran tho. Lol he knew the whole time. Also mad at how they sent Jon back to the wall. At least he is still free tho.— Boudin in the parking lot (@MissRae7) May 20, 2019
More news from KIRO 7
- Olympia police search for missing 21-year-old
- GRAPHIC WARNING: Rarely-seen photos show serial killer Ted Bundy's crime scenes
- Student-athlete grazed by stray bullet fired nearly a half-mile away
- Six measles cases confirmed in W. Washington
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.