The 50-page Best Buy 2017 Black Friday ad has deals on nearly everything the retailer sells.
Electronics, gaming devices, TVs, and laptops are all on sale beginning on Thanksgiving and continuing through the holiday weekend.
Scroll down to continue reading
- Starbucks opens first Italian bakery in Seattle
- Seattle police searching for missing woman believed to be in danger
- Missing person killed in Bothell crash
- Live Updates: 45th District Senate race, Dhingra vs. Englund
- Actor Corey Feldman details Hollywood pedophilia ring to LAPD
Stores will open at 5 p.m. on Thanksgiving, and you can shop online all day that day at www.bestbuy.com.
On Black Friday, doors will open at 8 a.m. Throughout the weekend, most deals will be available online and in stores, though some deals are available only in stores.
- $200 off Apple iPhone 8 and 8 Plus with Verizon, AT&T or Sprint activation
- $300 off Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+ or Note 8 with Verizon or Sprint activation
- $150 off Apple iPhone 6s with Verizon, AT&T or Sprint activation
- Apple Watch Series 1 starting at $199
- Sharp 50-inch smart TV $179.99
- Sony 70 inch 4k smart TV - $1199.99
- Samsung 11.6’’ Chromebook with 2GB memory - $99
- Sandisk Ultra 32GB - $10
- Sandisk Extreme Plus 64GB - $25
- Sandisk Ultra Plus 128GB - $30
- A selection of movie DVDs - $7.99
- Apple iPad Pro 10.5", up to $150 off
- Apple iPad 9.7" - $250
- Microsoft Surface Pro Core M - $630
- Apple iPad mini 4 - $275
- Amazon Fire HD 8 inch - $50
- Amazon Fire 7 inch - $30
- Samsung Gear S3 Classic - $280
- Samsung Gear Sport - $250
- Apple Watch bands up to $30 off
- JBL Xtreme - $150
- Fitbit Charge 2 - $100
- Garmin vivoactive 3 - $250
- Lenovo Yoga 710 2-in-1 15.6 touchscreen laptop $599
- Google Home - $80
- Amazon Echo 2nd gen - $80
- Google Chromecast Ultra - $54
- Beats Studio 2 - $160
- DJI Spark drone - $400
- GoPro Hero 5 Session - $250
© 2018 Cox Media Group.