A bill filed by a South Carolina state senator would require high school students in the state to take a class in personal finance, WMBF reported.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- 3 arrested after man robbed, beaten, bound and left to die in the cold
- Video shows several collisions over year at Seattle intersection
- Parents on edge over homeless camp behind elementary school
- Q13 FOX editor fired over doctored Trump address video
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
The new course would replace existing economics requirements, the television station reported.
© 2020 Cox Media Group