ATLANTA, Ga. - Authorities are investigating claims that an Atlanta reality TV star ran up a bar bill and left without paying, then nearly ran over the manager in the parking lot.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Prosecutors say carjacking suspect admitted killing truck’s owner with owner’s gun
- Experts see ‘alarming’ spike in young patients with colon cancer
- Man, 11-year-old son robbed at gunpoint while jogging in Auburn, police say
- Local Congress members react to redacted Mueller report
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
The general manager, Robyn Brown, told police a woman -- later identified as Tresure Price from "Love & Hip Hop: Atlanta" -- came into the bar just after 11 p.m. and ordered drinks for her party. Brown claims Price left without paying her bill.
A copy of the bill obtained by WSB-TV shows they ordered 11 drinks and their bill was less than $110.
Brown also told police that the manager on duty chased Price and her group into the parking lot. According to Brown, Price almost hit the manager with her vehicle as she drove away.
Police said they’ll review surveillance video of the incident.
© 2019 Cox Media Group.