KIRO 7’s Jesse Jones discovered a school speed zone camera isn’t actually located in the city it’s sending tickets for.
So what does this mean for the 10,000 violations written with this camera?
Jesse’s reporting made people aware – and now he’s getting answers.
More news from KIRO 7
- 'My world is gone:' Family calls for answers, in high school senior's murder
- Four new measles cases confiremd in King, Snohomish, Pierce counties
- Deputies release sketch of man suspected in sexual assault of 15-year-old girl
- Video shows 74-year-old man being pushed from Las Vegas bus; he later died, police say
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.