PUYALLUP, Wash. - This Valentine’s Day, a Puyallup couple skipped the roses and chocolate and went straight for the sex toys.
$700 worth of sex toys, to be precise.
Police say the unidentified couple stole the merchandise from Lovers, an adult shop at 4009 South Meridian Ave.
No word on which toys were taken.
The department released photographs from a surveillance camera in hopes that the public can help identify “that someone special in our lives.”
Anyone with information is asked to call the Puyallup Police Department Tip Line at 253-770-3343 or email email@example.com.
More news from KIRO 7
- 'Suspicious' 911 call leads to kidnapping, rape, assault charges for Skagit County man
- Solar storm on track for Earth after solar flares erupt on sun, NASA warns
- Climber dies after fall, 7 others stranded on Mount Hood amid changing weather conditions
- PHOTOS: Ted Bundy evidence photos [GRAPHIC CONTENT WARNING]
- Influenza surveillance map: Where is the flu in Washington state?