Tacoma police are asking the public's help in identifying a suspect in a series of robberies at multiple hotels late last month.
Police said the suspect is believed to have robbed at least four hotels in Tacoma.
- May 22 at 9:50 a.m.: The Extended Stay of America on South 48th Street.
- May 26 at 5:03 p.m.: The Quality Inn on South Hosmer Street.
- May 28 at 10:50 p.m.: An attempted robbery at the Courtyard by Marriott on Commerce Street.
- May 28 at 11:38 p.m.: The LaQuinta Inns and Suites on East 27th Street.
Investigators said in the first two robberies, the suspect jumped over the counter and demanded cash from the clerk, took the money and fled on a red or maroon bicycle.
In some of the robberies, police said the suspect has implied a weapon at some of the robberies.
The suspect is described as in his 40s, 5 feet, 10 inches tall and a medium build.
Anyone with information is asked to call 1-800-222-TIPS (8477).
A $1,000 reward is being offered for any information leading to the arrest.
More news from KIRO 7
- Report: Bellingham student arrested for allegedly raping student at school
- Proposed rule would make thousands of previously exempt workers eligible for overtime pay
- Olympia mushroom farm to close, lay off 239 workers
- Tennessee woman gets probation for putting 8-month-old baby in freezer
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.