UPDATE: 2 a.m. Seattle police said the girl was found an reunited with her family.
Seattle police are searching for a 12-year-old girl who was reported missing Tuesday night.
Taylor Steurich was last seen in the 1900 block First Avenue West in Seattle's Queen Anne neighborhood.
She is described as 5 feet and 1 inch tall, 110 pounds and with brown hair.
Taylor was last seen wearing a dark green shirt, black pants, black shoes and had a mint green backpack.
Anyone who sees Taylor is asked to call 911.
More news from KIRO 7
- Everett police investigating fatal stabbing of convenience store employee
- Nursing assistant charged with rape
- 'Gruesome': Man found dead in apartment near Lynnwood
- Concern about underground street walls bringing vehicle weight restrictions to Pioneer Square
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.