TACOMA, Wash. - Tacoma police are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man whose body was found on a Tacoma hillside.
The body was found beside Pacific Avenue and SR 705 in February.
The Pierce County Medical Examiner provided a rendering of how the man would have looked before his death.
He was between 30 to 50 years old, about 5 feet 5 inches tall with a stocky build. He is believed to have had a strong brow ridge and a right nostril that was slightly lower than the left one. He was also missing upper and lower teeth.
He may have been a transient and could have recently moved to Tacoma from another area. He would have last been seen sometime in the late summer to early fall of 2017, according to investigators.
Anyone who might have information about his identity or his whereabouts from that timeframe is asked to call Tacoma police.
More news from KIRO 7
- Pack of vicious dogs running wild attacks, kills woman
- Police: Woman raped by homeless man in Ballard car dealership bathroom
- Shots fired into Kingdom Hall of Jehovah's Witnesses
- Man critically injured in Seattle hatchet attack
- Flight attendant sues Alaska Airlines; says she was fired after reporting rape
© 2018 Cox Media Group.