Shelton police are looking for a suspect who they say used fraudulent credit cards at an ATM to steal money from several accounts.
On Sunday, police received several reports regarding credit card and ATM fraud.
Shelton police said they had obtained surveillance video from local credit unions of a man using fraudulent credit cards in an ATM.
Investigators believe the man obtained stolen credit card information through the use of a credit card skimmer.
Police said if you notice anyone standing at an ATM machine for an unusually long period, or using more than one card at one location, please let authorities know.
Anyone who recognizes the suspect, is asked to call the Shelton Police Department at 360-426-4441.
More news from KIRO 7
- Mother arrested in fatal shooting of 14-year-old daughter
- Team assessing damage to determine strength of Port Orchard tornado
- 'Porch pirate' chased, captured by neighbors; also captured on video
- 'Depression is real': Florida deputy killed 3 generations of family before taking own life
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2020 Cox Media Group