TACOMA, Wash. - Police are investigating a shooting at a Tacoma home.
Officers were called to the 2400 block of South 52nd Street at 9 a.m. Wednesday.
KIRO 7's Kevin McCarty reports a woman shot her husband. He was transported to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.
Neighbors told KIRO 7 they heard the gunshot and ran to help the man.
The woman was gone when police arrived.
Police are working to track down the woman.
More news from KIRO 7
- Bar owner sued over karaoke music
- Seattle scientist: All women over 30 should consider breakthrough test
- Animal overpasses on I-90 will grant safe passage to Washington
- Report: Popular items sold by Amazon, Walmart, others are counterfeit
- Mother kicked out of Walmart after taking stand on breastfeeding
- Photos: Meghan Markle appears with royals Harry, Kate, William at first joint engagement
© 2018 Cox Media Group.