LAKEWOOD, Wash. - One person was hurt in a shooting in a parking lot next to a Lakewood bar early Friday.
It happened at 1:45 a.m. in the Domino’s Pizza parking lot next to the Fan Club Bar and Grill in the 8300 block of 83rd Avenue Southwest.
Lakewood police Lt. Chris Lawler said the shooter got into an argument with the 27-year-old victim and shot the person several times in the chest and arm.
Arriving officers gave the victim medical aid until Pierce Fire and Rescue arrived and took the victim to a hospital. The victim is reported to be in stable condition, Lawler said.
The suspect, described only as a black man in his mid-20s, has not been found.
More news from KIRO 7
- Seattle police captain arrested in undercover vice operation
- Investigation underway after home invasion, robbery in Buckley
- I-5 ramp blocked in Tacoma after shots fired at semi-truck
- Teacher administering test alerts police to malnourished girl
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.