PUYALLUP, Wash. - A man was stabbed to death outside a Puyallup convenience store late Monday, according to the Pierce County Sheriff’s Department.
Two men who “had an ongoing conflict between the two of them” got into a fight just before midnight outside the store in the 16100 block of Canyon Road East, sheriff’s spokesman Ed Troyer said.
During the scuffle, a 20-year-old man allegedly stabbed the 42-year-old victim.
Scroll down to continue reading
More news from KIRO 7
- Family of former WSU quarterback Tyler Hilinski releases statement
- Judge declares Seattle man's truck 'his home'
- Law allows some students to come back to class -- even after arrests for loaded guns, threats
- Mom calls school assignment racist
- Two dead, others injured after avalanche near Cle Elum
The victim, who has not been identified, died at the scene.
The younger man then went home and a family member called 911 to report what happened.
Deputies arrested the man and booked him into Pierce County Jail on suspicion of second-degree murder.
© 2018 Cox Media Group.