TACOMA, Wash. - A man was shot and killed overnight at a Tacoma bus stop.
Tacoma police said two men were sitting at a Pierce Transit bus stop in the 2900 block of East D Street between the Tacoma Dome and the LeMay car museum when they were shot by an unknown suspect.
One man died at the scene. A second man had a head wound and was taken to a local hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The shooter has not been found.
Police said the investigation is just beginning and detectives are working to determine whether the shooting is related to previous incidents in the city.
More news from KIRO 7
- Everett police investigating fatal stabbing of convenience store employee
- Nursing assistant charged with rape
- 'Gruesome': Man found dead in apartment near Lynnwood
- Concern about underground street walls bringing vehicle weight restrictions to Pioneer Square
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com
© 2019 Cox Media Group.