A man was killed in an early morning break-in and shooting in Tacoma overnight.
It happened at a fourplex at Sixth Avenue and Steele Street at 2:30 a.m.
A 23-year-old woman who lives at the home said two men who were wearing black clothing and had their faces covered broke in while the couple and their 5-year-old were sleeping.
When her 24-year-old boyfriend confronted the men, he was shot and died a short time later. The men took money and then fled the area.
The men where not found during a search by police.
- President Trump physical results: 6 things to know
- Alaska Airlines announces destinations for new service from Paine Field
- Suspect arrested after woman found dead in Lake City home
- Girl attacked, killed by dog family owned for 5 days
- Woman attacked while jogging in Edmonds
© 2018 Cox Media Group.