A man died from his injuries after a shooting Wednesday in Tacoma, police said.
Investigators said an 18-year-old man was shot and taken to Tacoma General Hospital. He later died of his injuries.
Four people were at the scene when officers arrived and were later detained.
Tacoma Police Department spokeswoman Loretta Cool said a 22-year-old man was responsible for the shooting. He was booked into the Pierce County Jail.
The investigation remains ongoing.
More news from KIRO 7
- WATCH: Car crashes into downtown Seattle doughnut shop
- Investigation underway after barista stabbed in grocery store
- Canlis employee suing Uber after fatal sidewalk crash
- Pierce County median home prices up again; no break in rents, either
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.