SILVERDALE, Wash. - “Waddles” the duck has finally been found.
The inflatable duck, used to promote the Silverdale Rotary duck race, was taken from the Advantage Nissan in Silverdale earlier this month, according to The Kitsap Sun.
However, the Bremerton Police Department received a tip on its location, and found him deflated in a remote area in Allyn, Washington.
The police said they interviewed two suspects who then confessed to the theft. Criminal charges against them will be referred to the Kitsap County Prosecutor’s Office.
More news from KIRO 7
- Teen shot on board metro bus in gang retaliation
- Seattle to pay $1.55 million after cyclist’s tire got caught in streetcar track
- Radioactive equipment removed from Harborview campus months after spill
- Suspect identified in fatal stabbing of 25-year-old woman at Cal Anderson Park
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
© 2019 Cox Media Group.