A fire burned through a business in Hoquiam on Monday afternoon.
The fire happened at the Harbor Saw and Supply on Simpson Avenue at about 1:30 p.m.
Fire officials said people got out of the building safely.
The fire resulted in a power loss for nearly 1,000 customers. Crews are still working to restore power to customers.
Police said the front of the building partially collapsed and the roof had failed.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
More smoke-related news from KIRO 7
- How to protect yourself during smoke days
- Smoke from brush fire near Maple Valley shuts down WB Highway 18 for hours
- Wildfire smoke causing flight delays at Sea-Tac Airport
- When will smoke clear in Seattle? KIRO 7 PinPoint Meteorologist weighs in
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at email@example.com