A 19-year-old man, naked and high on drugs, entered a Pierce County home and attacked one of the residents who was sleeping inside, according to court documents.
On Saturday at about 9:40 p.m., a man and his wife were sleeping inside their home when the suspect entered the house, confronted and attacked male homeowner and threatened to kill him if he didn’t give him the keys to his car, according to an affidavit for probable cause.
Documents said the suspect did not know the homeowners.
The intruder was given the keys and then went to the victim’s car, but fled when another vehicle pulled up, possibly after the occupants of the vehicle said something to the suspect.
Deputies found the naked man lying on the porch of another home and took him into custody.
The suspect told officers he took “acid” around 3 p.m. that day, according to court papers.
The man is facing possible charges of first-degree robbery and first-degree burglary.
More news from KIRO 7
- Netflix raising prices for 58M US subscribers as costs rise
- Police: 12-year-old girl knocked to ground after being pushed, punched by man at mall
- Marina fire destroys 3 boats; Seattle firefighters, good Samaritans credited with saving others
- Driver flees after car slams into convenience store near Redmond
- Do you have an investigative story tip? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cox Media Group